Comprehensive Training Structure
The Group organizes four major disciplines of training and learning activities for all levels of staff.
Systematic Development Programmes
- Structured programmes are in place to help staff develop their careers in the company.
- Programme series helps staff systematically acquire skills and knowledge:
- Communication Skill Series
- Personal and Family Series
- Technology Series
Tailor-made Resources for Individuals/Teams
- Based on their individual needs, staff can apply for company sponsorships to join learning programmes provided by external institutions. Sponsored programmes range from seminars and short courses to bachelor's degree and master's degree programmes.
- For talents and selected executives, we provide mentorship programmes and individual or group coaching to support their personal development.
- To better foster a sense of team spirit and experience sharing, resources have been earmarked for specific programmes targeted at various teams/departments.
Diversified Learning Channels
In addition to conventional classroom training, we provide different learning channels to accelerate the pace of development and enrich staff's learning experience.
We have established a training library housing over a thousand books and hundreds of e-books.
Staff can access online resources on the intranet for self-learning anywhere, anytime.
Staff in remote areas can join in-house training programmes through video conferencing and webinars.
To benchmark best practices, local and overseas site visits are organized for different teams to learn about latest developments in the industry.
For relevant staff, we arrange job rotation and departmental attachment programmes across various functions and locations to expand their scope of competency.