Notices for Replacement of Lost Share Certificates

If a shareholder lost any share certificate, he/she may report this to the Company’s share registrar, Computershare Hong Kong Investor Services Limited, and apply for the issue of a replacement share certificate.

A notice of intention to issue new share certificate and a notice of cancellation of original share certificate and issue of new certificate are required to be published pursuant to the Companies Ordinance (Chapter 622 of the Laws of Hong Kong).