Brand-new gift idea – official debut of the SHKP Malls Gift Card
Enjoy up to a HK$660 limited-time instant discount with Hang Seng credit card
Sun Hung Kai Properties (SHKP) launched the brand-new "SHKP Malls Gift Card", offering customers a flexible and convenient gift idea for any occasion. With its extensive acceptance, card receivers can use the Gift Card to choose their favourite gifts from over 1,900 participating shops in 24 SHKP malls spanning Hong Kong Island, Kowloon and the New Territories, for a joyful ‘shoptainment’ journey.
Available in five pre-determined values (HK$200 [for corporate purchase and promotion use only], HK$500, HK$1,000, HK$5,000 and HK$8,000), the SHKP Malls Gift Card is stylishly designed to look like a gift. The card backgrounds use five gorgeous gemstone colours (pink morganite, rubellite, yellow topaz, maroon garnet and emerald) and feature a golden ribbon. The idea is that presenting a Gift Card is just like gifting something precious to someone you care about.
The Gift Card is now available for sale at eight designated SHKP malls: APM (Kwun Tong), East Point City (Tseung Kwan O), Harbour North (North Point), Landmark North (Sheung Shui), New Town Plaza (Sha Tin), Tai Po Mega Mall (Tai Po), V City (Tuen Mun) and YOHO Mall (Yuen Long). Organizations / corporations can order the Gift Card directly from SHKP via email: email@example.com or phone: 3766 6710 for delightful staff incentives and client gifts.
SHKP malls and Hang Seng credit card are jointly offering a limited-time instant discount to shoppers as a launch perk. From now until 31 August, customers can enjoy an instant discount of up to HK$660 on purchases of the SHKP Malls Gift Card with an eligible Hang Seng credit card at designated SHKP malls. There is a limited quota available on a first-come, first-served basis, while stocks last.
Cris Fung, General Manager of Sun Hung Kai Real Estate Agency Limited, Leasing (Retail Marketing & Customer Relations) said: ‘The SHKP Malls Gift Card initiative reinforces our commitment to put the customer shopping experience first. With the belief "Gifting you all the best", we are pleased to introduce the SHKP Malls Gift Card to meet customers’ need to provide the best gift for every occasion, while card receivers have freedom of choice to use it to select the gifts they like. In addition, SHKP malls will distribute the Gift Card as rewards in promotional campaigns, which will stimulate further consumption and boost the sales of our tenants.'
The Point members can earn bonus points and/or participate in mall promotions by making eligible purchases with the SHKP Malls Gift Card at the same time to enjoy a series of exciting benefits.
For details of the SHKP Malls Gift Card, please click here.
SHKP celebrates the 25th anniversary of Hong Kong’s Return to the Motherland
Collaborating with nanoblock to launch the world’s first “sky100 x nanoblock Hong Kong Skyline model”
for all of us to enjoy building Hong Kong with our hands
This year marks the 25th anniversary of Hong Kong’s return to the motherland, as well as the 50th anniversary of Sun Hung Kai Properties’ (SHKP) public listing in Hong Kong. In this special year, Sky100, a subsidiary of SHKP, has collaborated with Japan’s nanoblock to launch the world’s first “sky100 x nanoblock Hong Kong Skyline model” to symbolise the prosperous development of Hong Kong since its return to the motherland and the Group’s commitment to developing Hong Kong with the longstanding belief in Building Homes with Heart.
The launch of the miniature model is a government-accredited event to celebrate the 25th anniversary of the establishment of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region. Comprising 2,190 micro-sized building blocks, the model presents many iconic buildings along Victoria Harbour, including the three tallest buildings in Hong Kong, developed by SHKP: ICC, Two IFC and Central Plaza, and shows the world-famous, captivating skyline, with the impressive “Victoria Harbour Gateway” scenery formed by ICC and Two IFC. The model also displays other landmarks, including Sun Hung Kai Centre, which is SHKP’s headquarters, The Central Government Complex of the HKSAR, the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre, the Tsim Sha Tsui Clock Tower, the Hong Kong Cultural Centre, and the Hong Kong Space Museum.
SHKP Executive Director Christopher Kwok said, “To celebrate the 25th anniversary of Hong Kong’s return to the Motherland, we especially present the ‘sky100 x nanoblock Hong Kong Skyline model’ for all to enjoy. I think people would be able to experience a great sense of joy and satisfaction when building the Hong Kong skyline model with their own hands. In the past half century, the Group has developed many premium residential and commercial properties and has always remained confident in in Hong Kong. The Group will continue to contribute to the development of the city and help Hong Kong integrate into the national development.”
He said, “We are very pleased to collaborate with nanoblock, a renowned toy manufacturer in Japan, on this project. Built of micro-sized blocks, the model displays the contours and detailed features of carefully picked iconic buildings, including Hong Kong’s three tallest commercial buildings. It is a good showcase of the city’s status as an international financial centre.”
The President and CEO of Kawada, nanoblock’s parent company, Masakazu Kobayashi, said the skyscrapers in Hong Kong impressed him a lot. “We are delighted to participate in designing and producing this model, especially on this very important occasion – the 25th anniversary of the establishment of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region. All parts of the model were made in Japan and the company has made extra efforts to ensure the quality is of the highest standard, and that the model presents the unique Hong Kong skyline authentically.” Adding the buildings in the model are all popular spots for Japanese tourists, he highly recommended this souvenir to everyone.
There are two versions of the “sky100 x nanoblock Hong Kong Skyline model”: a 25th anniversary version and a retail version. Pre-order of the retail version starts today. Members of public can visit the Sky100 online gift shop (https://giftshop.sky100.com.hk).
To provide the public with an opportunity to appreciate the world’s first nanoblock Hong Kong skyline model, from now until early October, SHKP will exhibit the model at different SHKP malls and its landmark buildings, namely New Town Plaza Phase III, Yoho Mall I, APM, ICC, IFC, Sun Hung Kai Centre, Central Plaza, East Point City, Metroplaza and V City.
In addition, the model will be displayed at the Hong Kong Book Fair as it helps tell how Hong Kong transformed from a fishing village to an international metropolis, which is the theme of this year’s book fair, “History and City Literature”.
Profile of the Model:
|Name||nanoblock – Hong Kong Skyline model|
|No. of Pieces||2,190 blocks|
|Difficulty||Level 4 (Level 5 is the highest)|
|Target Age||12 or above|
|Full Size||152mm (H) x 240mm (W) x 200mm (D)|
|Origin||Made in Japan|
|Price of Retail Version||HK$800|
SHKP celebrates the 25th anniversary of Hong Kong’s Return to the Motherland
Sharing the joy of celebration with the public through 10 major events
To celebrate the 25th anniversary of Hong Kong’s return to the motherland, Sun Hung Kai Properties Limited (SHKP) is rolling out a series of celebration events to start a new chapter for Hong Kong together.
SHKP Chairman and Managing Director Raymond Kwok said: “This year marks the 25th anniversary of Hong Kong’s return to the motherland, as well as the 50th anniversary of SHKP’s public listing in Hong Kong. Over the past few decades, SHKP has put its long-standing belief of Building Homes with Heart into practice by developing premium properties and providing the public with quality products and service, helping Hong Kong become an international centre for finance, innovation and technology. With the country being Hong Kong’s strongest backer, SHKP is fully confident in the future of Hong Kong and firmly believes that the city will surely start a new chapter of prosperity and stability under the leadership of the new Hong Kong Special Administrative Region government.”
The Group is organizing or sponsoring 10 major celebration events, most of which have already been accredited as official events for the celebration of the 25th anniversary. The events are of two main types: celebratory message displays of the 25th anniversary of Hong Kong’s return to the motherland, and events engaging different groups of people.
Displaying Messages to Celebrate the HKSAR’s 25th Anniversary
- The Group is featuring festive light decorations to celebrate the 25th anniversary of Hong Kong’s return to the motherland on the facades of three iconic buildings on both sides of Victoria Harbour: ICC, Hong Kong’s tallest building; Sun Hung Kai Centre, which is SHKP’s headquarters, and Central Plaza, co-developed with the Sino Group.
- The Group is hanging giant celebration banners at its properties in Wan Chai and Central, including IFC mall, Sun Hung Kai Centre, Harbour Centre and Central Plaza, and in conspicuous areas near the buildings.
- The Group has produced a promotional video to celebrate the anniversary (in Chinese only), which is being broadcast in 16 SHKP shopping malls and on SHKP’s official website.
- Since early June, 16 SHKP malls have been showing the video of the HKSAR 25th anniversary theme song Heading Forward.
Organizing various activities to celebrate with the public
- The Group is sponsoring a significant celebration event titled ‘Better Than Ever—Art Exhibition by Renowned Artists in Celebration of the 25th Anniversary of Hong Kong’s Return to the Motherland’. The exhibition, which started on 25 June and is being held at SHKP’s Sky100 Hong Kong Observation Deck, features original works by Qi Baishi and over 20 contemporary art masters. The exhibition will be open for public viewing from 4 to 13 July. Registration details will be announced in early July.
- The SHKP Reading Club’s annual summer flagship programme Read to Dream will organize a series of activities to celebrate the anniversary. The activities will enhance Hong Kong youngsters’ knowledge of cultural and technology developments in the past 25 years and encourage them to learn more about Hong Kong and the motherland through reading. They will also be encouraged to pursue their dreams and contribute to Hong Kong and the country.
- The Group will co-organize the Future Engineer Grand Challenge with the Hong Kong STEM Education Alliance. With the theme on ‘Innovation and Technology Ideas for Improving School Life’, the competition seeks to promote STEM education among young people and encourages students to unleash their creativity to enhance their learning and school life.
- The Group is sponsoring the publication of a children illustration book which marks the HKSAR 25th anniversary and shows Hong Kong’s key landmarks over the past 25 years. The Group will organize outreach seminars and games in kindergartens and primary schools to enable students to learn more about the Hong Kong landmarks and related interesting stories.
- The Group produced the world’s first sky100 x nanoblock Hong Kong Skyline model, which uses micro-sized building blocks to build the world-famous skyline comprising Hong Kong’s iconic skyscrapers, with ICC being the tallest. The skyline symbolizes the prosperous development of Hong Kong in the past 25 years since its return to the motherland.
- The Group is actively planning the Sun Hung Kai Properties Hong Kong Cyclothon and SHKP Vertical Run for Charity – Race to Hong Kong ICC to promote the Sports for Charity spirit. Both events will set up special races to celebrate the 25th anniversary. Details of the events will be announced in due course.