Sun Hung Kai Properties supports
‘Early Vaccination for All’
The First Property Developer to Participate in Government Outreach Vaccination Service
Sun Hung Kai Properties (SHKP) is the first property developer to participate in the government outreach vaccination service and today arranged for nearly 200 employees to receive a COVID-19 vaccine free of charge at Sun Hung Centre, the Group’s head office in Wanchai. Secretary for the Civil Service Patrick Nip visited the Sun Hung Kai Centre and joined SHKP Chairman and Managing Director Raymond Kwok in showing their support for the employees receiving the vaccines.
Apart from arranging the outreach vaccination service, SHKP also provided free pre-vaccination medical examination for employees and their immediate families. Employees who have received the jabs are allowed to stay at home to rest on the day of the vaccination as well as the following day. In addition, to support government’s ‘Early Vaccination for All’ campaign and to encourage the public and employees to get vaccinated as soon as possible, SHKP earlier announced it would hold daily lucky draws next month and in August with prizes totalling tens of millions of dollars. A wide range of prizes will be given out each day for 62 consecutive days with thousands of lucky winners in total.
Get your best shots
A draw a day to keep COVID away
SHKP offers over HK$10 million in lucky draws with daily prizes to encourage the public to get COVID-19 vaccinations early
To support the government’s Early Vaccination for All campaign, Sun Hung Kai Properties Limited (SHKP) is offering over HK$10 million in lucky draws to encourage the public and its employees to receive vaccinations early and to help Hong Kong get back on track as soon as possible. The lucky draws will run from July to August this year for 62 days in a row, with 92 prizes each day and more than 5,700 winners in total. The lucky draws are funded by SHKP and the Kwok family.
SHKP’s 10 million-dollar vaccination lucky draws will be divided into two categories, the public and SHKP staff, and the prize quota will be evenly split between the two groups.
SHKP Chairman and Managing Director Raymond Kwok said, “SHKP has been encouraging its employees and other members of the public to get vaccinated early to protect themselves and their family and friends. We hope that this daily lucky draw will help raise the city’s vaccination rate so that Hong Kong’s cross-border travel can resume as soon as possible, and our society and economy can quickly return to normal.”
Lucky draw for the public
All Hong Kong permanent residents who are aged 18 or above and have received two doses of a COVID-19 vaccine can enter the DAILY lucky draws for a chance to win the following prizes:
|An iPhone 12 with SmarTone’s one-year 5G 100GB monthly plan||1|
|A staycation package at the Group’s hotels1 (worth HK$2,000)||10|
|375,000 bonus points for The Point by SHKP, the integrated loyalty programme under the SHKP Malls App||15|
|A dining coupon at the Group’s hotels1 (worth HK$1,000)||10|
|A YATA cash coupon (worth HK$1,000)||10|
Lucky draw and other measures for SHKP staff
Employees of SHKP and its subsidiaries (over 34,000) who have been fully vaccinated can also enter the lucky draws. The prizes and quotas are the same as those for the rest of the public.
To fight the pandemic with its employees, SHKP recently offered free pre-vaccination screening by arranging doctors to conduct check-ups for its staff and their immediate family members. Staff are allowed to take a rest at home on the day of the vaccination and the following day. In addition, SHKP is arranging outreach vaccination services for head office staff, which have received an enthusiastic response.
Details of the lucky draws will be announced in due course.
Featuring green, wellness and smart technology,
Wetland Seasons Park presents sustainable living for the new generation
(1) Club Seasons and Sky Club are the residents’ clubhouses of the Development. The use or operation of some of the facilities and/or services in the residents’ clubhouses of the Development may be subject to the rules and regulations of the clubhouses and facilities and the consents or licenses from the relevant Government departments, or subject to additional payments. The names of the clubhouse zones and facilities are promotional names that appear in promotional materials only, and will not appear in the Deed of Mutual Covenant, preliminary agreement for sale and purchase, agreement for sale and purchase, assignment or other title documents relating to the residential properties. Please refer to the Sales Brochure for details of the Development. Facilities in the residents’ clubhouses and the date of completion thereof are subject to final approval by the Buildings Department, Lands Department and/or other relevant Government departments, and may not be available for immediate use at the time of handover of the residential properties in the Development.
(2) The views of the unit are subject to the floor on which the unit is located, the orientation of the unit and the surrounding structures and environment. They are not applicable to all units and the surrounding structures and environment may change from time to time. The Vendor does not make any representation, undertaking or warranty whatsoever, whether express or implied, regarding the on-site views of the actual residential unit. Prospective purchasers should make reference to the Sales Brochure for details of the Development. The Vendor also advises prospective purchasers to conduct on-site visit(s) for a better understanding of the Development site, its surrounding environment and the public facilities nearby.
(3) The Vendor reserves the rights to amend and revise the quantity and types of planting.
(4) Fittings, finishes and appliances in the residential properties are subject to the provisions in the agreement for sale and purchase. The Vendor reserves the rights to revise and/or replace the fittings, finishes and appliances stated in this advertisement/promotional material with other fittings, finishes and appliances, subject to the final approval by the relevant Government departments and the provisions in the agreement for sale and purchase. The Vendor undertakes that if appliances of the specified brand name or model number are not installed in the Development, appliances of comparable quality will be installed.
(6) The photos have been processed with computerized imaging techniques in order to illustrate the environment, structures and facilities surrounding the Development. The photos are for reference only and do not illustrate the final appearance or view of or from the surrounding structures or environment of the Development or the Development or any part thereof. There will be other completed and/or uncompleted buildings and facilities surrounding the Development and the district and surrounding environment, buildings and facilities might change from time to time. The Vendor does not give any offer, representation, undertaking or warranty whatsoever, whether express or implied, as to the view, environment, structures and facilities in the district or surrounding the Development. The Vendor also advises prospective purchasers to conduct on-site visit(s) for a better understanding of the development site, its surrounding environment and the public facilities nearby.
(7) The photos have been processed with computerized imaging techniques and the facilities, layout, partitions, specifications, measurements, colours, materials, fittings, finishes, appliances, lighting effects, furniture, decorative items, plants, landscaping and other objects shown therein are for reference only and may not appear in or the view may not be seen in or from the Development or its surrounding area. The photos are for reference only and shall not constitute or be construed as any offer, representation, undertaking or warranty whatsoever, whether express or implied by the Vendor. Prospective purchasers should make reference to the sales brochure for details of the Development. The Vendor also advises prospective purchasers to conduct on-site visit(s) for a better understanding of the development site, its surrounding environment and the public facilities nearby.