We are looking for talented final-year students or recent graduates from Hong Kong or overseas universities who possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil/Structural Engineering
- Good analytical skills, self-motivated, good attention to detail and rational thinking
- Ability to learn fast and possess good team spirit
- Passion for structural engineering, strong initiative and deep commitment to development
- Good communication skills
- Proven English and Chinese proficiency
Training & Curriculum
Our Graduate Engineers will receive:
- An intensive overview covering the scope and operations of the department they are assigned to
- Training to fulfill professional qualification requirements under Scheme 'A' training of the Hong Kong Institution of Engineers
- Various training courses such as presentation skills workshops, property seminars, etc. as well as on-the-job coaching to develop managerial and functional competencies
Top management, departmental supervisors, human resources colleagues and training staff will provide guidance and coaching to Graduate Engineers to assist in their learning and help them develop their full potential.
The Structural Engineering office is responsible for the designs, project coordination and consultant management for all civil, structural and geotechnical engineering aspects of Group projects in Hong Kong and on the mainland. It also monitors the performance of engineering consultants and carries out audits of their work to maintain quality and cost effectiveness.
The office also deals with external and internal parties, including governmental agencies, consultants, specialists as well as in-house designers, plus construction and project management teams.
Participants will join the HKIE 'A' Scheme Training in Structural Discipline and will have opportunities to observe the Group's construction projects. The training includes:
- Preliminary and detailed structural and foundation designs
- Site supervision for foundation/superstructure work
- Liaison with building/construction-related parties
- General Group practice in engineering design and construction
Application and Enquiries
Application deadline: 28 February 2023
Please email to email@example.com for more information.