BIM Modeller - Structural Engineering
-Hong Kong (IAP/PRW001/20)Hong Kong
- Certificate or above in Building / Construction Engineering or related disciplines
- Minimum 2 years BIM modeling experience
- Familiar with AutoCAD, Revit and Navisworks is a must
- Willing to learn and use other BIM tools
- Capable to work independently
- Apply BIM technology in modelling of structural design
- Responsible for creating the BIM model (Revit) and providing advisory services to the project team
- Produce BIM drawings, schedule, clash analysis and animation for construction planning
- Generate 2D drawings, schedule and documents
- Modify and advise on altering design, variations and track changes
- Send full resume, with present and expected salary, available date to our e-mail address at email@example.com or
- Click "Apply" below to access the online application form and please also read the notes carefully before completing the form.
Notes on completing the Online Application Form
- It should take you about 30 minutes to complete the form.
- Complete the form in English, except those fields that specifically ask for Chinese.
- Fields marked with an * are compulsory.
- Provide as much appropriate information as you can in every part of the form so that comprehensive assessment of your application can be made.
- Make sure the information provided is accurate and complete before submission