Skip to main content
Assistant Technical Services Manager - Residential
-Hong Kong (IAP/PRW103/20)Hong Kong
- Diploma or above in Building Services or Mechanical / Electrical Engineering or related discipline
- Minimum 10 years’ relevant experience in property maintenance
- Practical hands-on experience in managing luxury residential properties will be an advantage
- Conversant with statutory regulations and requirement in Hong Kong
- Good communication skill, independent and aggressive with all-rounded knowledge of repair and maintenance, A&A and construction works
- Flexible and able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Responsible for interior renovation, repair and maintenance of residential rental properties
- Provide technical advices and recommendations on repair and improvement works
- Prepare specifications and tender documents for repair and maintenance works
- Conduct study on cost control measures for building works
- Monitor contractors’ performance
- Attend meetings as assigned
- Send full resume, with present and expected salary, available date to our e-mail address at firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Click "Apply" below to access the online application form and please also read the notes carefully before completing the form.
Notes on completing the Online Application Form
- It should take you about 30 minutes to complete the form.
- Complete the form in English, except those fields that specifically ask for Chinese.
- Fields marked with an * are compulsory.
- Provide as much appropriate information as you can in every part of the form so that comprehensive assessment of your application can be made.
- Make sure the information provided is accurate and complete before submission