Skip to main content
Senior Project Manager – Shopping Mall
-Hong Kong (IAP/PRW071/20)Hong Kong
- Degree holder in architecture or related disciplines
- Registered Architect a must
- Minimum 15 years’ experience, with shopping mall / retail experience in Hong Kong and the Mainland
- Strong design portfolio especially in shopping mall / retail renovation projects
- Proficient in design, administration and detailing
- Good business acumen on retail market
- A good team player, flexible and detail -minded
- High level of presentation and liaison skills
- Proven English and Chinese proficiency, including Putonghua
- Occasional travel to the Mainland
- Manage the shopping mall project team for projects in Hong Kong and the Mainland
- Oversee design submission, presentation preparation and project management of A & A and renovation projects for shopping malls in Hong Kong and the Mainland
- Liaise with the Government on submission, licensing & land issue
- Coordinate with Group project team on tenants / leasing requirements
- Identify latest design trend for retail architecture and interior
- Send full resume, with present and expected salary, available date to our e-mail address at email@example.com or
- Click "Apply" below to access the online application form and please also read the notes carefully before completing the form.
Notes on completing the Online Application Form
- It should take you about 30 minutes to complete the form.
- Complete the form in English, except those fields that specifically ask for Chinese.
- Fields marked with an * are compulsory.
- Provide as much appropriate information as you can in every part of the form so that comprehensive assessment of your application can be made.
- Make sure the information provided is accurate and complete before submission