Skip to main content
Assistant Project Manager - China Projects
-Hong Kong (IAP/PRW197/21)Hong Kong
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Architecture Studies, preferably with a professional qualification in architecture
- At least 10 years’ relevant experience in property developers or consultancy firms, including retail mall development experience
- Good command of Putonghua and proven English proficiency
- Self motivated, good communication and interpersonal skills
- Occasional travel to PRC required
- Assist in property development projects in PRC, with focus on Nanjing and Chengdu shopping malls
- Liaise with leasing teams and property management companies to facilitate the renovation and moving of tenants when the malls are towards completion
- Oversees the project design, works planning and programme to meet the quality, budget and timeline
- Work closely with local project team on execution with coordination with local authorities
- Send full resume, with present and expected salary, available date to our e-mail address at firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Click "Apply" below to access the online application form and please also read the notes carefully before completing the form.
Notes on completing the Online Application Form
- It should take you about 30 minutes to complete the form.
- Complete the form in English, except those fields that specifically ask for Chinese.
- Fields marked with an * are compulsory.
- Provide as much appropriate information as you can in every part of the form so that comprehensive assessment of your application can be made.
- Make sure the information provided is accurate and complete before submission