Skip to main content
Assistant Project Manager - Building Services
-Hong Kong (IAP/PRW152/21)Hong Kong
- Bachelor’s Degree in building services, mechanical or electrical engineering
- Minimum 7 years' relevant experience, preferably in developers or building services consultancy firms
- Detail-oriented, good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven English proficiency and good command of Putonghua
- Experience in handling Hong Kong & China Projects is preferred
- Relevant professional qualifications will be an advantage
- Assist in formulating building services design requirements for development projects
- Coordinate with various in-house departments and external consultants on design and contractual issues
- Monitor construction site progress and quality of installation
- Anticipate potential site problems and offer solutions
- Assist in handing-over installations to end users
- Send full resume, with present and expected salary, available date to our e-mail address at firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Click "Apply" below to access the online application form and please also read the notes carefully before completing the form.
Notes on completing the Online Application Form
- It should take you about 30 minutes to complete the form.
- Complete the form in English, except those fields that specifically ask for Chinese.
- Fields marked with an * are compulsory.
- Provide as much appropriate information as you can in every part of the form so that comprehensive assessment of your application can be made.
- Make sure the information provided is accurate and complete before submission