Skip to main content
-Hong Kong (IAP/PRW321/21)Hong Kong
- Higher Diploma or above with secretarial training preferred
- Minimum 10 years’ working experience in secretarial/administrative field
- Proven English and Chinese proficiency
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Familiar with PC software e.g. MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Chinese Word Processing
- Organized, efficient & detail-minded
- Patient, Pleasant & a good team player
- Provide secretarial support and handle personal family matters of the manager
- Perform administrative support to a team of senior executives
- Coordinate & schedule internal & external meetings
- Handle business correspondences and provide daily administrative support
- Send full resume, with present and expected salary, available date to our e-mail address at firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Click "Apply" below to access the online application form and please also read the notes carefully before completing the form.
Notes on completing the Online Application Form
- It should take you about 30 minutes to complete the form.
- Complete the form in English, except those fields that specifically ask for Chinese.
- Fields marked with an * are compulsory.
- Provide as much appropriate information as you can in every part of the form so that comprehensive assessment of your application can be made.
- Make sure the information provided is accurate and complete before submission