Assistant Manager / Manager - HR / Leasing Administration-Hong Kong (IAP/PRW119/23)Hong Kong
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 10 years' experience in department administration and human resources coordination such as recruitment and staff movement
- Experience in liaising with mainland offices on HR matters
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese including Putonghua
- Independent, well-organized and detail-minded
- Able to work under tight schedule
- Familiar with PC software e.g. MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Chinese Word Processing
- Handle leasing department administration such as seating arrangement, IT, office supplies, organizing team activities, etc.
- Assist in human resources matters of the department in HK and mainland offices including recruitment & manpower planning, staff movement and staff record maintenance
- Compile reports for management review
- Participate in ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Send full resume, with present and expected salary, available date to our e-mail address at firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Click "Apply" below to access the online application form and please also read the notes carefully before completing the form.
Notes on completing the Online Application Form
- It should take you about 30 minutes to complete the form.
- Complete the form in English, except those fields that specifically ask for Chinese.
- Fields marked with an * are compulsory.
- Provide as much appropriate information as you can in every part of the form so that comprehensive assessment of your application can be made.
- Make sure the information provided is accurate and complete before submission