Skip to main content
Administrative Assistant / Secretary
-Hong Kong (Ref No. IAP/PRW024/19)Hong Kong
- Higher Diploma or above with secretarial training preferred
- Minimum 5 years’ working experience in secretarial/administrative field
- Proven English and Chinese proficiency
- Familiar with PC software e.g. MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Chinese Word Processing
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Proactive, organized, efficient & detail-minded
- Pleasant personality & good team player
- Perform general secretarial & administrative support to the manager include but not limited to manage business schedule, co-ordinate internal & external meetings, handle business correspondences, assist in travel arrangement & expense claims payment, etc.
- Provide general administrative support to the team
- Perform other ad hoc duties as assigned
- Send full resume, with present and expected salary, available date to our e-mail address at email@example.com or
- Click "Apply" below to access the online application form and please also read the notes carefully before completing the form.
Notes on completing the Online Application Form
- It should take you about 30 minutes to complete the form.
- Complete the form in English, except those fields that specifically ask for Chinese.
- Fields marked with an * are compulsory.
- Provide as much appropriate information as you can in every part of the form so that comprehensive assessment of your application can be made.
- Make sure the information provided is accurate and complete before submission