Director, Operations and Business Development - Airport Freight Forwarding Centre
(Ref No. IAP/PRW237/11)
A subsidiary of Sun Hung Kai Properties is now inviting applicants for the above position:
- Tertiary educated or above, with relevant training in business, warehouse / logistics management or related disciplines
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in air cargo industry with P&L responsibilities. Experience in managing the operations of a logistics centre for warehousing or transportation of goods an advantage
- Strong leadership with proven track record in business development or enhancing operational efficiency
- Capable to thrive under pressure while working on multiple tasks and priorities
- Self-starter with positive attitude and mature with high integrity
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Good command of spoken & written English & Chinese
- Drive business growth and profitability
- Conduct market analysis and to propose business strategies & plans
- Team up with strategic partnerships to synergize for new services, products or solutions
- Formulate business strategies and plans to upkeep the occupancy and maintain the competitiveness of the Centre
- Initiate best practices in operations and controls to strive for operational efficiency
- Establish KPIs and monitor the performance of the building services & management
- Send full resume, with present and expected salary, available date to our e-mail
address at email@example.com or
- Click "Apply" below to access the online application form and please
also read the notes carefully before completing the form.
Notes on completing the Online Application Form
- It should take you about 30 minutes
to complete the form.
- The form is best viewed by Internet Explorer 9.x through 10.x at a screen resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels or higher.
- Complete the form in English, except those fields that specifically ask for Chinese.
- Fields marked with an * are compulsory.
- Provide as much appropriate information as you can in every part of the form so
that comprehensive assessment of your application can be made.
- Make sure the information provided is accurate and complete before submission
Thank you for your interest in joining our company. If you have any questions, please send them via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.